December 21, 2020
Merry Christmas from Team Ayoa
With Christmas only a few days away, we’d like to wish all of our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as we bring 2020 to a close!
It’s safe to say that 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, as we’ve all learnt to adapt to change and experiment with new ways of working. We’d like to thank you all for your continued support throughout this year and for inspiring us to keep developing Ayoa to be a tool designed to help make your working life easier, even from home.
With all the obstacles that have come with 2020, it’s been a jam-packed year for us – and as a result, we were very excited to release some of our biggest feature launches to date!
Our new features
- Whiteboards – with sticky notes, lists, images and more, our brand new collaborative whiteboards are your space to brainstorm ideas, work with others on projects and organize your work – all in one workspace.
- Ayoa video and Zoom integration – Our built-in Ayoa video and Zoom integration means you can now host video meetings directly in the app – perfect for chatting alongside your task boards for super-focused discussions.
- Mind map present – This feature allows you to present an entire mind map or simply the branches you wish to focus on, so you can cut out the noise and draw your team’s attention to the information that matters.
- Public mind map sharing – Perfect for sharing important information with multiple people at the same time, you can now share a public link to any of your mind maps – even with people who don’t have Ayoa!
- Radial maps – Our unique pie-chart inspired radial maps allow you to see the bigger picture while breaking down your work into smaller steps – so you always stay focused on your central goal.
- Brainstorm solo mode – Eliminate ‘groupthink’ by easily hiding other people’s contributions to a mind map, so you can express your suggestions without being influenced by the rest of your team.
- Team pulse – The team pulse dashboard is your space to see a snapshot of what everyone in your team is working on – so you’re always kept in the loop.
- User status – See at a glance who is available, busy, in a meeting or offline with our handy user status feature – perfect for distributed and remote teams to stay informed.
- User groups – Organize your company’s departments by grouping your Ayoa contacts together into dedicated user groups, so you can notify multiple users at once when working on a project together.
- Sketch tool – Perfect for all creative levels, our sketch tool gives you the flexibility to create your own designs freehand, or even add and adjust shapes, text and more to your boards and messages.
- Live share – Perfect when used alongside a video call, live share allows you to virtually walk others through a shared mind map or task board by taking control of what they can see – so you can get your point across and keep your team focused and engaged.
- Folders – Group together your related boards in a dedicated folder for easy access – making endless searching for the right board a thing of the past!
What else have we been up to?
Alongside our feature launches, we also hosted some handy webinars to help get you started (which you can watch over on our YouTube channel here!). We also had the pleasure of collaborating with some brilliant companies and individuals on some insightful webinars. We recently teamed up with Learning Labs and Spellex to help shed light on neurodiversity and how assistive technology can play such an important role in helping neurodivergent individuals to shine.
As well as our regular webinars, we also joined forces once again with coach and facilitator, Liz Oseland, for more of our popular training sessions – only this year, they have been conducted remotely via interactive webinars. Our Inspire Innovation workshops and Innovative Thinking masterclasses are designed to encourage you to challenge your thinking habits and embrace everyday innovation. We’re very excited to announce that our next Innovative Thinking masterclass is taking place in February 2021! So if you’re looking to get your new year off to a great start, you can find out more and book your space here.
We’re also very excited to welcome some new global partners to our growing community, including the teams at Limitless, eLuminate Consulting, Phosphoriales, Instituto de Ensino & Inovação, Esterisk Consulting Group and C&J Marketing. And it’s not just our community of global partners that is continuing to grow – Team Ayoa has also had the joy of welcoming a bunch of new and talented team members to the mix who have helped us to take Ayoa to new heights this year.
This is just the beginning. We have plenty more exciting plans up our sleeves and we can’t wait to bring you on this journey and continue to provide you with a tool that will help keep you productive, creative and make your life that little bit easier as we continue with remote working life and whatever else the new year has in store.
Here’s to 2021!